I honestly thought it was just a job. Paying the bills til I could get back to doing what I loved.
But years later, I can tell you that working for the customer service department of Capital One for a few months was an incredibly valuable experience. I learned so much about how to handle people.
In this episode of the Webinar Marketing Podcast, we’re talking a little customer service. Listen to the episode to hear my 5 tips on better customer service…
- Make sure you both understand the problem
- Be empathetic to the customer’s problem
- Avoid using the word “YOU” or “YOUR”
- If it’s a little thing, let it go.
- Keep your customers in the loop
These are just a few little tips that can help your customer service. What’s your best customer service tip? Leave a comment!