There’s so much information out there today on selling. It’s easy to lose your way.
There are some pretty sweet tips and tricks that work. Once. Then the person you ‘tricked’ realizes it. And you never make the sale again.
In a well-run business, most of your sales will come from repeat customers, not first time buyers. That’s because you build a relationship with your newest customers.
You even build relationships with people who are NOT your customers. They may not buy, but they may spread the word to someone who WILL.
So when it’s time to close the sale in your webinar… don’t be a salesy sleazebag! In Episode 41 of the Webinar Marketing Podcast, I’m giving you 7 tips on how to NOT be sleazy when you sell…
- Give huge value. Alway over-deliver on the education.
- Don’t make your webinar all about you.
- Don’t use a pre-planned ‘act’ to get yourself over.
- Be proud of your offer… but not surprised.
- Think long-term. Build relationships.
- Only make claims you can back up.
- Ask yourself, would I be happy if my mom bought this?
- Derek Halpern’s site, Social Triggers
- My upcoming Live, Free Webinar Event – “Launch Your First Webinar”. Visit https://joedaniel.com/launch to sign up!