What the world is watching.
That’s what let’s people know you are an expert!
We get so caught up in worrying about all the little details that we forget what matters…
you are an expert!
So when it’s time to present your next webinar, let it shine.
Here are 6 Tips for Webinar Confidence…
1. People came to see you. They already regard you as some sort of expert.
2. It doesn’t have to be perfect. Most people won’t even notice the mistakes you see.
3. You are an expert! Don’t forget that. Give away your best stuff.
4. A lot of your attendees will be beginners. Anything you say is top notch info to them.
5. Embrace feedback. If someone puts it in the chat box, it’s just information for you.
6. There will be other webinars. You did it once, you can do it again. Your business is not on the line in a one hour presentation.
Still working on creating that next (first) webinar? Go to Webinational.com and sign up for my free video on creating your own webinar in just 20 minutes.